Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Deva- by Deva (autobiography)

Learning Intention:W.A.L.T-Write my auto biography.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write my own autobiography using adjectives and paragraphs.
                             
                                 Deva    
My name is Deva. I am 10 years old. May 2009 is my birthday. My beautiful mum is Poonam and my handsome dad is Anish.  My caring and smart brother is Shivay. Sonam, Binu, Tina are my beatiful,kind,and respectful aunt's. Prav, Devon, Ameet are my handsome, caring smart and fast uncles.  

Maduri is my gorgeous grandma Prahlad is my handsome grandpa.

My favourite book is too much poo the lion and the king and Geronimo stilton.I like gymnastics and futsal because you keep learning the moves.  I do not have a favourite music I dont hear much music . the subjects I like is reading, writing, and spelling.

Again I do not have a favourite t.v. program. My favourite food is nachos, and pizza. My pretty friends are Aleenah, Brielle, and Asinate.    


No comments:

Post a Comment