Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Sleeping beauty in st. Patrick school-by Deva

Learning Intention:W.A.L.T-Write a narrative.
Success Criteria:I am successful when I can write an invitation.


Dear sleeping beauty:
Your invited to our Christmas carol party. The address is st. Patrick school 5 church cresent 12 December the time is 3:30. Hope your coming. By Deva.

Today she came. I was exited and she was to. We went inside the class room. I said today we are having singing practice. My class mates are lining up outside. "yay" said sleeping beauty I love singing carols. Oh well lets go!

Since we practised and you enjoyed, lets go to the Christmas parade tomorrow. There will be yummy candy awards and Christmas performances. Sleeping beauty enjoyed this parade, but sadly   she had to leave I said good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment