Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Diary Entry as the girl

                                                                     Diary Entry 


Dear diary-

I felt guilt rushing into my brain, thinking  I would be known as the selfish girl. My mum whispered in my ear to give him the umbrella and I did what she said. I heard nothing just saw a nice smile, I assumed that he was happy after a long time. My mum thought of adoption. Maybe it would make his life a bit more joyful. We started talking when I suddently got a smell of muggy clothes I asked what it was he said It was his scarf that his dad gave him a long time ago. My heart was beating fast knowing we needed to take care him. I can actually play with someone!! We both knew that day we would go on family trips all of that kind of thing! I learnt a big lesson today... it's to always accept and be grateful.  






No comments:

Post a Comment