Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Diary Entry

This is a diary entry I have written in response to a short animated movie we are studying of literature.


Dear diary-

This afternoon some little girl came by, when she came in the orphanage my heart started beating like no other. She reminded me of my little sister who got seperated from me. The little girl came with a yellow umbrella, suddently I got a scent of my parents perfume it gave my so much good memories with joy and laughter.
 I just thought I could take the umbrella and add it to my cubbord of memories. she came upstairs and saw that I took her umbrella. I wanted to explain but I didnt get a chance, my tears started to gush out like a waterfall, I wish I could just tell them the story of my deppresed life.












                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                         

                                                                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. wow very nice deva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work Deva, keep at it and improve where you see possible :)

    ReplyDelete